Spring 2021 VIRTUAL TEEN MUSICAL!
The Addams Family - Young@Part Edition
Book by Rick Elice
Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Celebrate the wackiness of The Addams Family! Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family whom her parents have never met. She confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before– keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.
Virtual Teen Troupe | Ages 12-16
Bravo Academy’s Advanced Music Theatre Troupe Program is dedicated to providing the finest music theatre education in the Greater Toronto Area.
Students work with INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS and experienced theatre educators to produce high-quality performances, while receiving ADVANCED LEVEL TRAINING in the elements of music theatre. Admission to the program is by audition only, resulting in a FAST-PACED CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT where budding artists can truly shine. Music theatre encourages children to use their IMAGINATION, work as a team, develop communication skills and build self-confidence.
Virtual Teen Troupe is an energetic program that works collaboratively with like-minded artists to take your music theatre skills to the next level. Enthusiastic performers will learn to advance their techniques in singing, acting, and dancing! A wonderful program for the young performer who is ready for a challenge, no experience required!
Watch a preview of Advanced Teen Troupe's last season Virtual production of Theory of Relativity!
The total tuition fee for the Spring 2021 Virtual Teen Troupe is $988.75 ($875 + HST).
$593.25 will be charged upon registration. The remainder will be charged January 4th to the payment method provided. New students will also be charged a $33.90 registration fee.
Spring 2021 Virtual Troupe Withdrawal Policy
Withdrawal before January 4th, 2021: No refund provided; remaining 40% of tuition fee will not be charged.
Withdrawal after January 4th, 2021: No refund provided.
Your January 4th 40% remainder payment will be automatically billed to the credit card on file.
Withdrawal notice must be provided in writing. Tuition fees are not transferable to other programs.
2-3 additional Sunday rehearsal 1:00-4:00pm;
Exact Sunday rehearsal dates will be provided before rehearsals begin.
Monday, January 25: First rehearsal
Monday, February 15: Family Day (no rehearsal)
Monday, March 15: March Break (no rehearsal)
Monday, March 29: Passover Break (no rehearsal)
Monday, April 5: Easter Monday (no rehearsal)
Saturday, May 1: Tech Rehearsal
Tuesday, May 4: Dress Rehearsal
Thursday, May 6: Dress Rehearsal
Saturday, May 8: Show #1
Sunday, May 9: Show #2
*Dates are subject to change.
All of our Troupe programs are audition-based and no previous experience is necessary. While students do not require past music theatre experience to audition, successful Intermediate Troupe applicants are those that demonstrate an excitement and willingness to learn and perform music theatre.
Virtual Teen Troupe audition requirements include:
- 2 music theatre songs (age appropriate, 32-bar selection, must perform with accompaniment/backing track)
- 1 monologue (60 seconds or under in any style)
- Completed audition form (available at link)
- Resume (optional)
Full audition requirements, along with helpful preparation tips and resources, are available on our Audition page.
What You Gain
- Learn music theatre fundamentals
- Improve your singing, dancing, and acting
- Make friends with other young performers in your community
- Build confidence
- Gain leadership and teamwork skills
- Grow creatively in a supportive environment
- Improve presentation skills
- Prepare for further studies or professional opportunities in music theatre
- Work with industry professionals
- Gain valuable performing experience
- Make lifelong friends
- Have fun!
What We Provide
- Highly skilled and credentialed industry-professional instructors
- Show materials including script and score
- Detailed schedules and rehearsal resources on Student’s Corner
- A fully-realized production in a professional setting
- Fully produced virtual production designed by a team of professionals
- Limited cast sizes so all students have a featured role