BUILD CONFIDENCE, MAKE FRIENDS, HAVE FUN!
Bravo Academy’s music theatre programs are the perfect introduction to the wonderful world of SINGING, DANCING, and ACTING. Students of all ages work in small classes to build their performance skills, and showcase what they’ve learned for friends and family!
Music Theatre Teaches:
- Singing, rhythm, and vocal performance
- Stage movement and storytelling through dance
- Character development and making characters come alive on stage
- Line memorization and working with scripts
- Stage performance and teamwork
- Each class culminates in a showcase performance, featuring excerpts from a popular musical.
Spring 2018 Music Theatre
Students will work on and perform classic Rodgers and Hammerstein songs from all of their beloved musicals including The Sound of Music, The King & I, Cinderella and Oklahoma.
Exploring these brilliant pieces will allow students to broaden their Musical Theatre history knowledge, and well as develop characters and their acting through song skills.