Class Full! Space available in our Virtual Teen Troupe.
The Addams Family - Young@Part Edition
Book by Rick Elice
Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Celebrate the wackiness of The Addams Family! Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family whom her parents have never met. She confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before– keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.
Senior Troupe | Ages 13-18
Bravo Academy’s Advanced Music Theatre Troupe Program is a year-long experience dedicated to providing the finest music theatre education in the Greater Toronto Area.
Students work with INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS and experienced theatre educators to produce high-quality performances, while receiving ADVANCED LEVEL TRAINING in the elements of music theatre. Admission to the program is by audition only, resulting in a FAST-PACED CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT where budding artists can truly shine. Music theatre encourages children to use their IMAGINATION, work as a team, develop communication skills and build self-confidence.
We are pleased to be able to offer an IN-PERSON LIVESTREAM option for our Spring 2021 Senior Troupe season. Please see below the details regarding both options.
Studio Troupe is the program where young artists (ages 13-18) begin to build professional-level music theatre skills, with an emphasis on conduct, preparation, and collaborative creation in the rehearsal room.
Watch a preview of Senior Troupe’s last season production of Going Under!
The total tuition fee for the 2021 Virtual Troupe is $1025 + HST. New students will also be charged a $33.90 annual registration fee.
Spring 2021 Troupe Withdrawal Policy
Withdrawal before January 4th, 2021: No refund provided; remaining 40% of tuition fee will not be charged.
Withdrawal after January 4th, 2021: No refund provided.
Your January 4th 40% remainder payment will be automatically billed to the credit card on file.
Withdrawal notice must be provided in writing. Tuition fees are not transferable to other programs.
2-3 additional Sunday rehearsals 1:00-4:00pm
exact Sunday rehearsal dates will be provided before rehearsals begin.
Wednesday, January 20: First rehearsal
Wednesday, March 17: March Break (no rehearsal)
Wednesday, March 31: Passover Break (no rehearsal)
Wednesday, April 14: Tech Rehearsal
Wednesday, April 21: Dress Rehearsal
Friday, April 23: Dress Rehearsal
Saturday, April 24: Show #1
Sunday, April 25: Show #2
*Dates are subject to change.
Please refer to our Student Policies for further information.
All of our Troupe programs are audition-based and no previous experience is necessary. While students do not require past music theatre experience to audition, successful Senior Troupe applicants are those that demonstrate an excitement and willingness to learn and perform music theatre.
Audition requirements include:
- 2 music theatre songs (age appropriate, 32-bar selection)
- 1 monologue (60 seconds or under in any style)
- Completed audition form
- Resume (optional)
What You Gain
- Learn music theatre fundamentals
- Improve your singing, dancing, and acting
- Make friends with other young performers in your community
- Build confidence
- Gain leadership and teamwork skills
- Grow creatively in a supportive environment
- Improve presentation skills
- Prepare for further studies or professional opportunities in music theatre
- Work with industry professionals
- Gain valuable performing experience
- Make lifelong friends
- Have fun!
What We Provide
- Highly skilled and credentialed industry-professional instructors
- Show materials including script and score
- Detailed schedules and rehearsal resources on Student’s Corner
- A fully-realized production in a professional setting
- Fully produced virtual production designed by a team of professionals
- Limited cast sizes so all students have a featured role